This post will include a hand-full of sports gambling tips, along with some possible plays to consider for this NCAAF and NFL weekend action. It is important to note that the following sports gambling strategies should be taken with a grain of salt. With that being said, it takes hard work, attention to detail, and doing your “homework” to become a more successful sports handicapper.
- Use statistics, not trends. This goes hand-in-hand with doing your “homework.” Anyone can tell if a team is good or bad with the eye test. Putting in more effort other than noticing the obvious will pay dividends.
- Teams who receive an ass-whoopin’ in last weeks competition can pose significant value as the odds makers could potentially be under valuing that particular team.
- Don’t pay too much attention to the media’s opinions.
- Always, ALWAYS! take weather into consideration. Unless of course the game is scheduled to be played in a dome.
- Try to not value player injuries to much once they are ruled as OUT. Typically, these circumstances are already built into the game lines. (I am suspect of this far to often).
- FRESNO ST. @ BOISE ST (+2.5) – PICK = BOISE ST.
- MARYLAND (+3) @ INDIANA – PICK = MARYLAND
- AKRON (+12.5) @ E. MICHIGAN – PICK = AKRON
- TROY @ GEORGIA SOUTHERN (pk) – PICK = GEORGIA SOUTHERN
- CHARLOTTE (+14.5) @ MARSHALL – PICK = CHARLOTTE
- UCLA @ ARIZONA ST. (-12.5) – PICK = ARIZONA ST.
- APPALACHIAN ST. @ TEXAS ST. (+21.5) – PICK = TEXAS ST.
- TEMPLE @ HOUSTON (-4) – PICK = HOUSTON
- KANSAS @ KANSAS ST. (O/U 45.5) – PICK = OVER
- SAINTS @ BENGALS (+5) – PICK = BENGALS
- FLACONS @ BROWNS (+4.5) – PICK = BROWNS
Good luck this weekend to all and happy NCAAB season!